Our DermatologistsNYU UPN Dermatologists
- Roy G. Geronemus, M.D.
- Robert T. Anolik, M.D.
- Yoon-Soo Cindy Bae, M.D.
- Jeremy A. Brauer, M.D.
- Roy Seidenberg, M.D.
- Leonard J. Bernstein, M.D.
- Wilfred Brown, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ronald Shelton, M.D.
- Jessica J. Krant, M.D.
- Paul M. Friedman, M.D.
- Dana Stern, M.D.
- Elliot T. Weiss, M.D.
- Michelle F. Henry, M.D.
WrinklesOur physicians approach wrinkles and crepe-like skin with expertise in every modern approach. Our strategies include laser therapy to build collagen, augmentation fillers to correct lost youthful volume and either Botox® or Dysport® for the treatment of wrinkles that result from excessive muscle contraction.
In The News
- Does The Weather Affect Your Wrinkles? Robert T. Anolik, M.D., discusses a new study. Allure Magazine (2016)
- Thinking Outside the Bo(to)x - Robert T. Anolik, M.D. Editorialist magazine (2016)
- Don't Worry, Get Botox! New York Times (March 2014)
- The New Antiagers, Harper's Bazaar (March 2012)
- Novel nonablative fractional laser shows promise for clearing actinic keratoses (2010)
- Skin & Allergy News features Dr. Lori Brightman (2007)