Our DermatologistsNYU UPN Dermatologists
- Roy G. Geronemus, M.D.
- Robert T. Anolik, M.D.
- Yoon-Soo Cindy Bae, M.D.
- Jeremy A. Brauer, M.D.
- Roy Seidenberg, M.D.
- Leonard J. Bernstein, M.D.
- Wilfred Brown, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ronald Shelton, M.D.
- Jessica J. Krant, M.D.
- Paul M. Friedman, M.D.
- Dana Stern, M.D.
- Elliot T. Weiss, M.D.
- Michelle F. Henry, M.D.
Fraxel & Fractional Resurfacing NYC NYThe physicians at the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York are world leaders in fractional resurfacing of aging skin, sun damage, acne scars, surgical scars, and melasma. Our physicians have been involved with the development of most of the fractional devices that are available for patient treatment. We offer 14 fractional lasers including 5 Fraxel Re:store Dual® lasers, 2 Fraxel Re:pair® lasers, 600 micron Fraxel Re:pair®, Total FX, Scaar FX, 2 Clear + Brilliants® and 2 Perméas®.
All of these procedures are performed by physicians only.
In The News
- The Future of Looking Young...Lasers? Here's We're Into It - Ask Men (2014)
- Newer lasers, older modalities find their niche for resurfacing Dermatology Times(2014)
- 10 Things Your Dermatologist Can Do to Make You Look Younger, Faster. Allure (2014)
- The New Anitagers, Harper's Bazaar (March 2012)
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite Nodule Resolution After Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser Therapy, Archives of Dermatology (February 2012)
- 1927-nm Fractional resurfacing of facial actinic keratoses: A promising new therapeutic option (2012)
- Combining Fractional Resurfacing and Q-Switched Ruby Laser for Tattoo removal. Publication by Elliot T. Weiss MD and Roy Geronemus, MD
- Laser Plus Resurfacing Best for Tattoo Removal. Skin and Allergy News, Aesthetic Dermatology (2011). Dr. Elliott T. Weiss is quoted in this article.
- Two's Company - Dr. Geronemus discusses the new Fraxel Dual laser (2011)
- Dr. Lori Brightman on American Health & Beauty. Celebrity Kendra Wilkinson, Fraxel, and Stretch Marks. American Health & Beauty. (2010).
- New Laser Surgery Gets Rid of Some Scars MedPageToday.com (2010)
- Novel nonablative fractional laser shows promise for clearing actinic keratoses (2010)
- Fractional resurfacing successfully treats surgical scars and traumatic scars. Archives of Dermatology. LSSC New York dermtologists are featured in this publication. (2010)
- Video: Dr. Geronemus on the Gretchen Project. (2009)
- Wrinkle Removers Backed by Science. New York Times. (2008)
- Fractional CO2 lasers show promise for neck rejuvenation. Aesthetic Dermatology News. (2008)
- New Modality [Fraxel / Fractional Laser Resurfacing] Treats Acne Scars. Aesthetic Dermatology News. (2008)
- Skin and Allergy News features Dr. Lori Brightman: Fraxel and Neck Rejuvenation. (2008)
- Vogue Magazine features Dr. Geronemus. "Seasons in the Sun: Erasing Summer's Sins." (2007)
- Dermatology Times features Dr. Bernstein and Fraxel / Fractional Laser Resurfacing technology. (2007)
- Skin & Allergy News Features Dr. Elizabeth Hale: Fractional CO2 displays safety. (2007)
Fractional Resurfacing NYC NY
Fractional Resurfacing NYC NY Related Items
ReferencesBloom BS, Brauer JA, Geronemus RG. "Ablative Fractional Resurfacing in Topical Drug Delivery: An update and Outlook." Dermatol Surg. 2013: 39: 839-848.
Weiss ET, Brauer JA, Anolik R, Reddy KK, Karen JK, Hale EK, Brightman LA, Bernstein L, Geronemus RG. “1927-nm Fractional resurfacing of facial actinic keratosis: A promising new therapeutic option.” J Am Acad Dermatol. 2013 Jan; 68(1):98-102.
Reddy KK, Brauer JA, Geronemus RG. “Evidence for fractional laser treatment in the improvement of cutaneous scars.” J Am Acad Dermatol. 2012 Jun; 66(6):1005-6.
Reddy KK, Brauer JA, Anolik R, Bernstein L, Brightman LA, Karen J, Hale E, Weiss E, Geronemus RG. “Calcium hydroxylapatite nodule resolution after fractional carbon dioxide laser therapy.” Arch Dermatol. 2012 May; 148(5):634-6.
Brightman L, Brauer J, Anolik R, Desai S, Weiss E, Chapas A, Hale E, Karen J, Bernstein L, Geronemus RG. “Successful reduction of thickened paramedian forehead flap using fractional carbon dioxide laser.” Lasers Surg Med. 2011 Nov; 43(9):873-4.
Brightman L, Geronemus R. Commentary of “Treatment of syringoma using an ablative 10,600-nm carbon dioxide fractional laser.” Dermatol Surg. 2011 Apr; 37(4):439-40.
Firoz BF, Katz TM, Goldberg LH, Geronemus RG, Polder KD, Friedman PM. “Herpes zoster in the distribution of the trigeminal nerve after nonablative fractional photothermolysis of the face: Report of 3 cases.” Dermatol Surg. 2011 Feb; 37(2):249-52.