Our DermatologistsNYU UPN Dermatologists
- Roy G. Geronemus, M.D.
- Robert T. Anolik, M.D.
- Yoon-Soo Cindy Bae, M.D.
- Jeremy A. Brauer, M.D.
- Roy Seidenberg, M.D.
- Leonard J. Bernstein, M.D.
- Wilfred Brown, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ronald Shelton, M.D.
- Jessica J. Krant, M.D.
- Paul M. Friedman, M.D.
- Dana Stern, M.D.
- Elliot T. Weiss, M.D.
- Michelle F. Henry, M.D.
Scar Removal and TreatmentTop, board-certified dermatologists at the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York® treat a variety of scars including acne scars, red scars, brown scars, white scars, surgical scars, raised scars, and depressed scars. Laser scar removal and other scar removal techniques can reduce and improve the appearance of scarring on the face and body. Common scarring treatments include injections and laser therapy. The Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York® performs laser scar removal using the following laser devices:
- V-Beam Perfecta
- Excel V
- Fraxel Re:store Dual
- Fraxel Re:pair
- Active FX and Deep FX
In The News
- Drs. Brauer and Geronemus present cutting edge research on the treatment of scarring using the PicoSure™ laser at the 2013 Annual Conference of the American Society for Laser Medicine
- Two's Company - Dr. Geronemus discusses the new Fraxel Dual laser (2011)
- Dr. Brightman talks about the eMatrix on CBS Health Watch (2011)
- New Laser Surgery Gets Rid of Some Scars (2011)
- Novel nonablative fractional laser shows promise for clearing actinic keratoses (2010)
- Successful Treatment of Atrophic Postoperative and Traumatic Scarring With Carbon Dioxide Ablative Fractional Resurfacing
- Successful Treatment of Acneiform Scarring With CO2
- Dr. Geronemous on the Gretchen Project (2009)