A patient and his/her escort(s) are coming from a restricted state and want medical treatment in our office
- All must do a PCR swab 3 days prior to departure from the state they live in. Negative result required.
- All must quarantine for 3 days in NYC and on day 4 must have another PCR swab. Negative result required
- The negative results must be provided to the Nursing Manager on 11 before the patient can schedule an appointment for treatment can be scheduled with an 11th floor physician or a physician in room 901. Physicians located on the other floors will be provided to the Nursing Supervisor on the 6th Floor.
- The results will be scanned into EMA by the secretary at the nursing station on the 11th floor for 11th floor physicians and Room 901 physicians. The results for floors 6, 5 and 2 will be scanned into EMA by a designated secretary.
2. A person who is traveling to a restricted state but has not been exposed to COVID.
- The employee (if out of state for more than 24 hours) must obtain a PCR swab within 3 days of departure from that state and prior to arrival in New York
- Once in NY, you must quarantine for three (3) days.
- On day 4 of your quarantine, you must obtain another COVID test.
- If both tests are negative, provide proof to your supervisor/manager and you can return to work when received.
3. A person who is out of state for LESS than 24 hours.
- You do not need to take a test prior to your departure from the other state.
- You do not need to quarantine when arriving in New York
- You do, however, have to take a COVID PCR swab 4 days after arrival in New York and provide proof of result to your supervisor/manager
4. I have been exposed to someone with COVID and I wasn’t wearing PPE:
- You MUST quarantine for 10 days
- Must monitor symptoms for 14 days
- Watch for fever (100.4), cough, shortness of breath or other COVID symptoms
- Recommend PCR swab, but not required.
For general inquiries, you can contact the Hotline: 1-888-364-3065 or ask a question online HERE.
Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York
Please note we are still offering:
- Confidential virtual consultations, please contact us HERE to set up or click the “Schedule a medical or cosmetic virtual visit” button below.
- Order skincare online by emailing us HERE or ordering Alastin online HERE. Additionally, you can click the “Submit an online skincare order” button below.
- Our online webinar series where our board-certified dermatologists explain some of our most popular procedures that treat various conditions including brown spots, loose skin, and stubborn fat. Additionally, they answer questions from our live webinar audience!
laser & skin surgery
center of new york
*MDs perform 100% of all medical and cosmetic treatments.