In addition to our world-leading lasers and injectables, Laser and Skin Surgery Center of New York offers a wild range of aesthetic treatments for the face and body.
Meet our Aesthetician – Ewa Sztukowska
Ewa Sztukowska is a licensed esthetician with a BS in economics and management. Ewa has always had an interest in skin care and decided to pursue a career as an esthetician. Ewa attended Christine Valmy International School of Esthetics, where she graduated at the top of her class. In her early years, she worked in a spa setting mastering her facial techniques and art of waxing. Ewa was featured in Time Out magazine and has had many opportunities working on photo shoots and with many celebrities. Ewa joined the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York in 2013.
Ewa’s goal is to help each patient achieve and maintain healthy skin, so they are left feeling beautiful, radiant, and refreshed.
Find The Right Treatment For You!
From facials, to waxing and microdermabrasion, Laser Skin and Surgery Center of New York offers a variety of aesthetic treatments.
Cleansing and Revitalizing Facial (1 hour and 15 minutes)
- This facial has been created to clean the pores, stimulate cell renewal, and regenerate the skin providing long-lasting results that counteract the signs of aging. It is a clinical treatment formulated with naturally occurring growth factors, highly concentrated peptides, vitamins, skin hydrators, and potent antioxidants that all work to revitalize and rejuvenate the skin.
Acne Treatment Facial (1 hour and 15 minutes)
- Perfect for problematic skin. This facial combines a thorough exfoliation session with pore-purging extractions followed by the application of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory serums. A calming and soothing masque will also be applied to help control breakouts.
Oxygen Facial (1/2 hour)
- The oxygen therapy is the crème de la crème of all facial treatments. It regenerates and boosts the health of every skin cell pore by pore with pure oxygen, essential vitamins A, C, E along with nutrients and minerals. Oxygen improves the skin elasticity and suppleness by strengthening the collagen and elastin fibers. This treatment plumps up minor wrinkles, restores a smoother and more youthful appearance of the face.
- Excellent results when combined with microdermabrasion treatment.
- Oxygen facial is the ideal facial prior to a special event or anytime your skin feels tight or dehydrated.
Teen Deep Pore Cleansing Facial (1 hour)
- A facial designed specifically for teenage skin. This treatment includes cleansing, mild exfoliation, extractions, and an individualized therapeutic masque.
Purifying Back Facial
- A deep cleansing treatment which removes impurities and smoothes this hard to reach area.
- Recommended for all skin types. The “Hydrafacial” combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration all while delivering antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, peptides, and other essential nutrients. It will leave your skin feeling smooth, clean, and hydrated.
- All of the benefits of the “HydraFacial” with additional elements of a classic facial for an extended relaxing experience.
Anti Wrinkle Eye Treatment
4 Layer Mask
Microdermabrasion therapy is a comprehensive approach to skincare that is non-surgical, safe, and effective. With this technique, we can remove dead flaking skin cells to create an immediate improvement in your skin’s appearance. This unique approach stimulates the production of fresh young skin cells and collagen, leaving your skin smooth and radiant.
Microdermabrasion therapy is performed in the following areas:
Arms, Back, Buttocks, Chest, Face, Hands, Neck,
Waxing keeps your skin hairless and smooth for longer than other traditional methods except for laser hair removal. Waxing removes large areas of hair quickly so it’s perfect for people on the go. We offer a full range of high-quality waxing services using both hard and soft waxes.
Treated Areas Include: Abdomen, Back, Bikini, Chin, Cheeks, Chest, Eyebrows, Feet, Flank, Forearms, Full Arms, Full Legs, Hands, Lower Back, Lower Legs, Neck, Shoulder, Thighs, Under Arms, Upper Arms, Upper Lip
Ingrown Bikini Treatment
Includes microdermabrasion of the bikini area to help lift dead cells followed by gentle removal of ingrown hairs that are trapped at the surface. Waxing can be added to this treatment based upon availability.
Our team of experts will customize a specific treatment plan to follow after laser treatments. Because every patient’s skin is unique, each treatment plan will be catered toward’s the patient’s needs and goals. Consult with your doctor after your laser treatment to develop a skincare regimen that works for you.
Our aesthetician provides post-laser treatment care with oxygen facials and gentle cleansing. These treatments are included as part of our fractional laser treatments to facilitate recovery and healing.
First location in the United States
Microskin International has assisted people from all over the world with skin-related conditions such as Vitiligo, Birthmarks, Burns, Eczema, Lupus, Keloid Scarring, and all sun-sensitive skin conditions. Microskin offers a far superior color correction system, individually formulated for each client, allowing the user to feel confident in their own skin. Microskin International has since been nominated for and won numerous awards including the National Business Telstra Innovation Award, The Australian Government Business Innovation Award, The Commonwealth Small Business Champion Award, and The Sensis Business Ideas Award. Visit www.microskincenter.com for more information.
Laser Treatment for Brown Spots and Sun Damage on the Cheeks
Fraxel Laser for Facial Wrinkles
Laser Treatment for Actinic Keratosis on Female Patient
schedule a consultation today
There are over 1.8 million cosmetic procedures performed each year. Get the best results only from the experts. At the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York, we offer comprehensive dermatology services ranging from cosmetic and medical, to pediatrics and skin cancer treatment. Want to find out the best treatment for you? Schedule an appointment with us today.
WHAT you are looking for?
laser & skin surgery
center of new york
*MDs perform 100% of all medical and cosmetic treatments.