CoolSculpting NYC, Non-surgical Fat Reduction
Our center is the largest physician-run CoolSculpting Center in the New York City Metropolitan Area with five devices and all of the latest available applicators, including the CoolSmooth now available for the treatment of saddlebags (pictured below).
Click to View The Newest CoolSculpting® Applicators
Who is a good candidate for treatment?
Ideal candidates for this procedure are not only patients who are relatively fit with some modest-sized fat bulges, but also those individuals who are looking to reduce and then contour larger areas of fat. Both men and women can benefit from a CoolSculpting® procedure, and it is safe for individuals of all skin types.
What areas can be treated with a CoolSculpting® Session?
CoolSculpting® can effectively treat the abdomen, love handles, arms, thighs, and back.
How many treatments will I need?
Some patients can begin to see some results as soon as one month after treatment. Typically, final results are seen within 4 to 6 months after treatment.
How long is a CoolSculpting treatment?
Most applications take one hour, however the newest applicator, the CoolSmooth requires two hours per application. Your appointment time will depend on how many appropriate areas you wish to treat. With multiple devices in the practice, we are many times, able to perform dual applications at the same time
What is the treatment like?
During the treatment, your doctor will apply the appropriate CoolSculpting® applicator to the treatment area; when the selected applicator utilizes suction, the skin is pulled into the applicator by mild vacuum pressure. Patients may be slightly uncomfortable with the contact of the cold as the treatment begins, which usually goes away after the first 10 minutes or so. If you feel too uncomfortable with the cold, please let your doctor know. Treatment does not require anesthetic and your doctor will assess and determine what pain management, if any, is necessary for you.
After the treatment is completed, gentle manual and mechanical massages are performed. Some patients experience temporary redness, mild bruising, swelling, tingling, tenderness, temporary dulling of sensation or cramping. Patients may immediately return to their normal activities including work and exercise.
What kind of results will CoolSculpting® produce?
Clinical trials demonstrated approximately 20% reduction in areas of treatment. Our treatment subjects experienced similar CoolSculpting results in a clinical trial performed at our Center. The fat cells that are eliminated with this fat reduction treatment do not return, so as long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle, your results will last.
Return to Body Contouring
Dr. Robert Anolik Discussing CoolSculpting
Coolsculpting in NYC with CoolAdvantage
The Science Behind CoolSculpting®
CoolSculpting Testimonial: Male®
Click here for more info on CoolSculpting®
In The News
- Spring Is in the Air and so is #BikiniDenial, Daniel Belkin, M.D., featured in Beauty in the Bag (2019)
- Ask a Derm: Daniel Belkin, M.D., on How to Know if You're a Candidate for Coolsculpting - Spotlyte (2019)
- Robert Anolik, M.D. featured on Fox Good Day New York discussing CoolSculpting (2018)
- More and more men are resorting to CoolSculpting. Dr. Robert T. Anolik - Yahoo Health (2015)
- Can Second Treatment Enhance Clinical Results in Cryolipolysis. Publication (2011)
- Dr. Brightman discusses CoolSculpting by Zeltiq to Freeze Your Fat Away. American Health & Beauty (2010)
- Dr. Brightman discusses how to freeze fat away with Zeltiq. (2010)
- Zeltiq(TM) Aesthetics Announces European CE Mark Approval for Non-Invasive Fat Layer Reduction Using Cryolipolysis(TM) - Impressive Clinical Results Presented at Major Scientific Meeting of Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons from Five Continents. (2009)
NYU UPN Dermatologists
- Roy G. Geronemus, M.D.
- Robert T. Anolik, M.D.
- Yoon-Soo Cindy Bae, M.D.
- Bradley S. Bloom, M.D.
- Daniel A. Belkin, M.D.
- Roy Seidenberg, M.D.
- Leonard J. Bernstein, M.D.
- Paul M. Friedman, M.D.
- Michelle F. Henry, M.D.
- Jessica J. Krant, M.D.
- Ronald Shelton, M.D.
- Dana Stern, M.D.
- Elliot T. Weiss, M.D.